Head of the Department of information technology
PhD, Computer Systems, 2009.
Associate Professor, 2012.
More than 10 years of practical professional experience as engineer, software developer, director at MindCraft, SoftGroup, Ektos A/S and other companies.
Research interests: Software development for usage in models of artificial intelligence, deep machine learning, data processing, robotics, digital signal processing.
About 30 articles in professional scientific journals, more than 50 speeches at scientific conferences in Ukraine and abroad. Scopus h-index = 3, Google Scholar h-index = 6.
PhD, Computer Systems
2009. Lviv Polytechnic National University
Doctor of Philosophy, Computer Systems
1989 – 1994. Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas
Engineer’s Degree, Automation and Control in Technical Systems
Associate Professor of the Department of Information Technology in Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University
2007 – 2012
Associate Professor of the Department of Computer and Software Engineering in Galician Academy
2019. Karabük University, Mühendislik Fakültesi, Karabük, Republic of Turkey
Development of software for autonomous navigation of mobile robots.
2016. Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas
Software architecture and design.
1993. Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Berlin, Germany
Software development for digital signal processing.
2020. EPAM Systems. IT Ukraine Association Teacher’s Internship Program (108 hours)
2020. SoftServe. Tech Summer for Teachers (30 hours)
2020. Coursera. Sequence Models
2020. Coursera. Notifications The Arduino Platform and C Programming
2020. Coursera. Neural Networks and Deep Learning
2016. edX. Introduction to Real-Time Systems
2015. edX. Autonomous Navigation for Flying Robots
2015. Stanford University. Statistics in Medicine
2015. Coursera. The Data Scientist’s Toolbox
2015. Open2Study. Mobile Robotics
2014. Stanford University. SQL
2014. Coursera. Web Application Architectures
2014. Coursera. R Programming
2014. Coursera. Machine Learning
2014. Coursera. Computational Neuroscience
2014. Coursera. Control of Mobile Robots
2014. Coursera. Computer Networks
2014. Coursera. Computing for Data Analysis
2014. Coursera. Comprendre les Microcontrôleurs
1. S. Melnychuk, M. Kozlenko, “Method for information transmission and reception,” UA Patent 81017, Nov. 26, 2007.
2. S. Melnychuk, M. Kozlenko, “Method for reception and transmission of information based on wide-band signals that are formed with
help of processes with variable probabilistic characteristics,” UA Patent 92915, Dec. 27, 2010.
3. M. Kuz, L. Zamikhovskyi, O. Zamikhovska, M. Kozlenko, “Residential gas meter,” UA Patent 114058, Apr. 10, 2017.
4. M. Kuz, L. Zamikhovskyi, O. Zamikhovska, M. Kozlenko, “Building Natural Gas Metering System,” UA Patent 119869, Aug. 27, 2019
2017 – Gerasim Tersenov Regional Annual Award
2017 – Diploma of the regional council
1. Tymoshchuk Vladyslav, student of group PI-4, direction of training “Software Engineering”, 1st place in the 2nd stage of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in Robotics, Odesa, 2019
2. Khortiuk Serhii, student of group IPZ-2, speciality “Software Engineering” 1st place in the 2nd stage of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in Robotics, Odesa, 2018
3. Saviak Nazar, student of group PI-3, direction of training “Software Engineering”, 1st place in the 2nd stage of the 15th All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in “Programming of microprogram machines and microcontroller systems”, Khmelnytsky, 2018
4. Kur Maksym, student of PI-3 group, direction of training “Software Engineering”, 1st place in the II stage of the 15th All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad on “Programming of firmware automata and microcontroller systems”, Khmelnytsky, 2018
5. Faradzhev Tymur, student of group PI-2, direction of training “Software Engineering”, 1st place in the 2nd stage of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in Robotics, Odesa, 2017
6. Kur Maksym, student of group PI-2, direction of training “Software Engineering”, 3rd place in the 2nd stage of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in Robotics, Odesa, 2017
1. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Member number: 97096490.
2. IEEE Computer Society Technical Council on Software Engineering
3. IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
4. IEEE Cybersecurity Community
5. Society of Inventors and Innovators of Ukraine, 2013
6. Working group of the educational committee of the association “IT of Ukraine”, 2016
7. Academy of Technical Sciences of Ukraine, 2016
8. Robotics Association in Ukraine, 2011
Mountain biking, Randonneuring