Main directions of scientific researches
- Research and development of information technology software for the development and implementation of databases and repositories, knowledge bases and computer support systems for automation systems and networks.
- Software development for computerized education systems.
- Development of software for digital signal processing.
- Software development for embedded intelligent systems.
- Modeling of subject areas of information systems (analytical, imitation, infological, object-oriented, etc.) on the basis of creation and application of relevant information technologies.
- Theoretical and methodological bases of the development of automated knowledge transfer systems.